213 Albany Street North
New South Wales 2250
Phone: 1300 732 887
Fax: +61 2 9267 7008
Goldrick Farrell Mullan traces its history back to 1988 when Vin Goldrick established the firm in Parramatta’s CBD. The firm was then known as Goldrick & Associates. The firm name was changed to Goldrick Farrell Mullan in 1991 after David Farrell and Barry Mullan became Partners. The firm expanded quickly and the Head Office was transferred to Sydney's CBD. Branch offices were subsequently opened in Canberra, Newcastle, Killara, Mosman, Chatswood, North Turramurra and Hornsby.
After further consolidation the Killara office was merged into the Chatswood office and the North Turramurra office was merged into the Hornsby office. The firm opened a new Gosford office on 30 March 2020 and now provides legal services from the Sydney CBD, up the North Shore to the Central Coast of NSW.
The Gosford branch office was opened in March 2020.
Fellow of the ANZ College of Notaries